- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: MUST or OEM
- Model Number: PV1100 plus
- Output Power: 1 - 200KW
- Output Type: Single
- Size: 290*232*83mm
- Weight: 3.0KG
- Input Voltage: 12V/24V
- Output Voltage: 230V
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Output Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Output Current: 70A
- Output waveform: Simulated Sine wave
- Rated power: 720W/1000W/1440W
- Battery Voltage: 12V DC/24V DC
- Max charge current: 70A
- Max PV charge current: 50A
- Frequency: 50Hz/60HZ Auto
- Protection: Overload/short circuit protection
- Color: red, black
- Warranty: 12 Months
- battery polarity reverse protection: YES
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Cartons or wooden box, or according to customer's need.
item size: 365*295*140mm
carton size: 600*375*305mm
Net weight: 3.0kg
carton weight: 3.5kg
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
Off grid DC to AC solar power inverter 1200VA/720w solar inverter
Part One: Advantages of this Inverter:
Testing in the lab in MUST for PV1100 Plus 1400VA 12V with fan
It is a cost effective, intelligent solar inverter which accept Solar & Utility input at the same time. The comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button adjustment such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority and DC priority.When battery voltage low,it will automatically switch to AC grid to supply continuously power to the loads.
- Simulated sine wave inverter
- Built-in 50Amp charge controller
- 10A or 20A stahndard charging current from utility
- solar and AC charging at the same time, 70A MAX charging current
- Adjustable solar and utility charging current
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- AC/ Solar priority for output via MFD
- AC/ Solar priority for Charging via MFD
- MFD: multi-function display
- Smart user friendly interface
- 3 steps charging algorithm
- Overload & short-circuit protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Auto restart while AC/Solar is recovering
All together there is metal case and plastic case for your chooice, and red, silver, black, and green color for differemt matkets.
Inner shows: double payers PCB board
MUST production Process
Part Three: Full specifications about the inverter
|MODEL||PV11-1400 Plus||PV11-1800 Plus||PV11-2400 Plus|
|Default Battery System Voltage||12VDC||12VDC||24VDC|
|INVERTER OUTPUT||Rated Power||1400VA/720W||1800VA/1000W||2400VA/1440W|
|Nominal Output Voltage RMS||230V|
|Output Voltage Regulation||+10/-18%|
|Output Frequency||50Hz/60Hz +/-1 Hz|
|Line Mode Efficiency||>98%|
|Typical Transfer Time||Typical 15~20ms 40ms max|
|Selectable Voltage Range||Narrow||170~280VAC|
|Frequency Range||40Hz-70Hz (Auto sensing)|
|BATTERY||Nominal Input Voltage||12VDC||24VDC|
|Minimum Start Voltage||10.5VDC||21.0VDC|
|Low Battery Alarm||10.4VDC (min)||20.8VDC (min)|
|Low Battery Cutoff||9.9~12VDC (Can be set)||19.8~24VDC (Can be set)|
|High Voltage Cutoff||15.0VDC (max)||30.0VDC (max)|
|Maximum PV Charge Current||50A (max)|
|Maximum PV Array Power||450W/750W||900W/1500W|
|PWM Range @ Operating Voltage||16~55VDC|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||55VDC|
|Standby Power Consumption||<2W|
|AC Charger Voltage||14.5(max)||29(max)|
|AC Charging Current||10A / 20A (Can be set)|
|Maximum Charge Current||10-50A (Can be set)|
|Nominal Input Frequency||40Hz - 70Hz|
|Overload Protection (SMPS Load)||FUSE|
|Output Short Circuit Protection||FUSE|
|Bypass Fuse Rating||10A|
|Max Bypass Current||10Amp|
|MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS||Dimensions (W*H*D)||290*232*83mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||2.8||3.0|
|OTHER||Operation Temperature Range||0°C to 50°C|
|Audible Noise||50dB MAX|
|Loading(20GP/40GP/40HQ)||1700pcs / 3400pcs / 4100pcs|
MUST Power mile-stone
Aging Room: every procuct will be placed in the againg room to test at least 4hours, and the engineers and employees of MUST will change the working mode during this time.
MUST certificates and patents
Cartons or wooden box, or according to customer's need.
For samples, like 1-3pcs, you'd better choose by air or by express; for bulk order, all is upon your choice
Samples are Available for Testing and Market Test. OEM is welcomed for us.
1. Q: Can I have sample before formal order?
A: Sure, it will be warm welcomed.
2. Q: What's the warranty:
A: 12 months.
3. Q: What's the payment methods?
A: Usually we accept T/T (Telegraphic Transfer), and Western Union.
4. Q: OEM is available?
A: Yes, OEM is welcomed.